Saturday, January 9, 2010

Swagbucks!

I love Swagbucks! It is a search engine that earns you points or swagbucks. You can use the Swagbucks you earn to "purchase" items and gift cards off of their site.

Simply download their toolbar and use it every time you search. Swagbucks come randomly, not every time you use it, but when they do it is a little pick me up. Kind of like when you were a kid and got the prize in the cereal box!

I have been able to purchase 2 gift cards so far. One was for a $5 one for Alice (they sell discount products for the home). I used it to purchase hygiene products and since they have free shipping, I got all the products for NOTHING! And yesterday I purchased a $10 Starbucks card for my sweet. Shhh...don't mention it, I want to surprise him!

I am adding a Swagbucks banner to my site. You can click on it and follow the directions to download their toolbar.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment