Monday, December 28, 2009

Blogging in the New Year!

I have really been enjoying sharing ideas and recipes with you the past few months. I have especially enjoyed hearing when you have tried recipes and they have been a blessing for your family. Thanks for letting me know! It encourages me to keep sharing ideas.

I'd like to share more with you in the coming year. I have more ideas than I have time unfortunately. Though I hope to be able to share more posts, I have a fear of committment when it comes to blogging.... so let's just say I'll do my best!

Things to look for in the New Year:

-how I make sauce (most frequently asked question)
-how I make bread
-more about budgetting
-time saving tips in the kitchen
-cooking with kids

Thanks again for taking the time to read this blog.

Happy New Year!
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment