Monday, March 1, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


Sorry I am a little late today! We got produce from our coop around noon and I wanted to see what we got before I made a plan.

We are going out of town, so it is not a full seven day menu!


Breakfast Ideas:
Banana Blueberry “ice cream” w/granola (the boys loved this!)
crustless crab quiche
cereal x2
Banilla yogurt w/granola
eggs and toast
bagels

We normally serve green drink with our breakfasts.

Lunch Ideas:
ham/turkey sandwiches
bean and cheese burritos
cauliflower soup
leftovers x2
calzones


We usually serve raw fruit and veggies with lunch.

Dinner Ideas:
lasagna
rice and beans w/buffalo wings
Cuban Chicken Drumsticks
beef stew
shrimp w/garlic and oil served over spaghetti
tex mix chicken chili (crockpot)

We usually have fresh bread/rolls and salad with dinner.

Snack ideas:
tamari roasted chick peas
ants on a log (celery w/pb and raisins)
veggies and dip
fresh fruit
granola bars
guacamole and chips

I am hoping to have my camera back this week from the repair shop, so I can share some more recipes and pictures with you.

For more menu ideas, check out www.orgjunkie.com

Blessings,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment