Monday, March 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


I am really struggling to post consistently as we get closer to the end of the school year. With field trips and planning for next year I have no time to squeeze blogging in. The menu plan is easy to get to simply because I have to do that for my sanity each week. So bare with me as school comes to a close. Over the summer I am hoping to blog a lot and change the blog up a little. Happy Monday!
Breakfast Ideas:
granola (free from EarthFare) w/almond milk
Maple Banana Loaf
cereal
eggs and toast
Whole Wheat Blender pancakes
Baked French Toast
Zucchini Spelt Muffins

We normally serve green drink with our breakfasts.

Lunch Ideas:
hummus and brie (FREE from EarthFare) w/assorted veggies, fruit, and crackers
taco salad
leftovers x2
almond butter and jelly sandwiches
chick pea and pasta soup


We usually serve raw fruit and veggies with lunch.

Dinner Ideas:
Rigatoni Puttanesca w/Veggie Meatballs
Steak Burgers w/roasted potatoes and roasted bell pepper salad, Tollhouse Pie (friends over)
Chicken Pot Pie w/roasted broccoli
Chili Chicken and Vegetable Soup
Spinach Rice Casserole
Spaghetti w/vegan Pesto (insanely delish)
Beef Ribs in BBQ Sauce (crockpot), mashed potatoes

We usually have fresh bread/rolls and salad with dinner.
For more menu plans visit www.orgjunkie.com

1 comment:

  1. That's ok Jen, life's been so crazy here I haven't been able to read it each week! Thanks for keeping up with it when you can, I always learn a lot from your blog!

    ReplyDelete