- Blueberry Carob Pancakes (Eat, Drink, and Be Vegan)
- Cereal x2
- Fried egg sandwiches on kaiser rolls (Thanks Aunt Peg!)
- Orange-Poppy Seed Muffins (Eat, Drink, and Be Vegan)
- Banilla Yogurt, frozen raspberries, and granola
- Breakfast Cake
- We normally serve green drink with our breakfasts. Check out some ideas for that here or here.
- sandwiches - turkey, ham or roast beef (Thanks again, Aunt Peg!)
- PB, banana, and honey sandwiches
- bean and cheese burritos (homemade)
- ABC Veggie Soup
- leftovers x2
We usually serve raw fruit and veggies with lunch.
- Mushroom Barley Soup
- Spicy Tofu and Broccoli Stir-Fry w/brown rice
- Spicy Black Beans and Rice w/mango (Fresh from the Vegetarian Slow Cooker)
- Shredded Zucchini, garlic and oil w/Spaghetti
- Buffalo Chicken Legs w/homemade Fries
- Cajun Catfish w/Sweet Potato Mash
We usually have fresh bread/rolls and salad with dinner.
- tamari roasted chick peas
- tropical fruit salad
- jam print cookies (vegan)
- veggies and dip
- fresh fruit
- frozen chocolate covered banana pops
- chocolate mousse (w/avocados)
For more great menu ideas, check out http://www.orgjunkie.com/
Have a blessed week!